ICC Court, the Hague
Old Law Courts Mombasa
Admission of new Advocates at the Supreme Court Building - Nairobi
Judges of the Supreme Court of Kenya
President Jomo Kenyatta with Chief Justice Sir James Wicks and AG, Charles Njonjo
The first African Chief Justice of Kenya, Kitili Mwendwa takes Oath of Office
Mau Mau Court Case - London
Promulgation of the new Kenyan Constitution 2010
Supreme Court of Kenya
Royal Court - London
Are you looking for the RIGHT LAWYER?
LawyersKenya.co.ke is an online Legal Resource and Lawyers' Listing Service that helps people
looking for Legal help throughout East Africa gain access to thousands of Legal
Professionals in the region. We list detailed profiles and up to date information on Advocates, Attorneys, Commissioners For Oath, Notaries Public, other legal experts and Law Firms from across Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi.
Seeking legal representation can be frustrating and intimidating. Yet, sooner or later, everyone will need the help of a lawyer for something. Word-of -mouth referrals from well-meaning friends, choosing a lawyer closest to you or hiring the most talked about lawyer in town can be disastrous. Selecting the right legal counsel for your situation requires critical evaluation regarding a lawyer's expertise, experience and professional reputation. Additionally, there are issues of confidentiality, price and locale. As a response to this problem, the idea for a free, web-based exchange to help individuals and businesses make educated decisions when choosing expert legal representation was born!
LawyersKenya.co.ke is East Africa's 1st Online Legal Platform where you can;
- You can search for advocates of the high court and law firms across East Africa by area of practice and location.
- Easily present your case to hundreds of qualified lawyers for quick review.
- Find information on the law and the legal issues that you may face.
- Easily find detailed and up to date profiles of Lawyers and Law Firms from across Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi.
- Our unique and independent comprehensive directory is easily searchable at NO CHARGE and covers all cities and major regions of East Africa.
And for Lawyers and Law Firms – We are here to promote Your Practice.
Over 350 Law Firms and 2700 lawyers from all over East Africa are listed with us. Please type in the name of your practice in the right hand search bar. If your law firm is listed, go to your firm's profile page and Claim your listing by filling in the "Claim your listing" form. You will then be directed on how to take control of your listed profile.
- Here attorneys, advocates, law firms and other legal professionals can directly provide the public with detailed information about themselves and their practice and is positioned to be the regions most complete and trusted online source for identifying qualified legal personnel. Get qualified leads via our " present your case" feature.
- Publish your articles, and answer legal questions to enhance your reputation as an expert in a particular law area.
- Cross promote your practice through our affiliate sites covering Africa and the Middle East. These are: LawyersWAfrica.com (covers West Africa). LawyersNAfrica.com (covers Northern Africa). LawyersSAfrica.com (covers Southern Africa) and LawyersArabia.com (covers the Middle East).
If your law firm is not listed with us, please REGISTER & LIST WITH US HERE to get your profile online and get seen by our users. These days, the question is not whether you can afford to advertise
online, it is whether you can afford NOT to advertise online. In most
cases, if only one customer results from your listing in LawyersKenya.co.ke, the listing will likely pay for itself.